View our rules
- Anglers are responsible for knowing the rules for angling.
- Fishing is only allowed with the paid number of fishing rods.
- Fishing licences must be purchased before fishing begins.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Only one hook per rod is allowed.
- Snagging fish is strictly prohibited.
- It is not allowed to fish with live bait other than earthworms.
- It is not allowed to fish with nets.
Fish Theft (fishing with nets, snagging fish, fishing with more rods than you paid for, etc.) costs 500,- kr. control fee.
In case of illegal fishing, all fish are charged at 100 kr./kg.
More serious cases of illegal fishing are reported to the police.